LUDWIG® BREAKBEATS by QUESTLOVE 4-Piece Shell Pack Acoustic Drum Kit (Various Colours) No Cymbals ★ BRAND NEW | SEALED BOX ★ LONG WARRANTY | LONG LAYBY | PAYPAL
LUDWIG® BREAKBEATS by QUESTLOVE 4-Piece Shell Pack Acoustic Drum Kit with 16" Kick, 13" Floor Tom, 10" Rack Tom, and 14" Snare (Various Colours) No Cymbals with 7-Ply Hardwood 7mm Shells & Double Braced Hardware. Available in 3 possible colours including Black Sparkle, White Sparkle, and Wine Red Sparkle. Ready to add all your hardware and cymbals. Great for portability, touring, band work, live playing, performance,recording, etc. ★ BRAND NEW | SEALED BOX ★ LONG WARRANTY AVAILABLE | LONG LAYBY | PAYPAL
We are Australia's cheapest - 25% OFF
► 2018 $1,099.00 (RRP) Reduced 25%OFF ONLY $799.00
► An ideal drum set for less-than-ideal environments
► A compact kit that travel wonderfully
► Great priced full-size working drum kit from LUDWIG®
► Long Warranty Available
We are Australia's cheapest - 25% OFF
LUDWIG® BREAKBEATS by QUESTLOVE 4-Piece Shell Pack Features:
- A professional drum collection by Roots drummer Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson
- 4-piece portable shell pack includes 2 toms, a bass drum, and a matching snare drum
- All shells made from 7-Ply hardwood to provide full-sized punch and projection
- 16" bass drum comes equipped with riser hardware for natural beater alignment
- 45-degree bearing edge angles ensure tuning stability and easy head seating
- Shell pack comes complete with a full set of velvet travel bags
- All drums outfitted with REMO® Pinstripe drumheads
LUDWIG® BREAKBEATS by QUESTLOVE DRUM KIT DESCRIPTION
"I wanted to build a device that was apartment-friendly and compact for the street musician; but also something that was quality-sounding. A gritty, raw, 'break-able' kit for gigging in clubs that you can fit in a cab. BREAKBEATS by Questlove does it all."
- Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson (The Roots)
Portable Drums That Pack a Punch
For anyone putting together an ideal drum set for less-than-ideal environments, LUDWIG's BREAKBEATS 4-Piece shell pack is perfect. LUDWIG actually brought in the famous Roots drummer Questlove to help them create a compact set of drums that travel wonderfully and still pack more than enough punch to fill out the backbeat when you're playing tight clubs. With hardwood shells, REMO® Pinstripe Heads, and ingenious hardware, you'll feel right at home behind this set. Top it off with an included set of velvet gig bags, and you're ready to grab your BREAKBEATS drums and go.
Full-sized feel in a compact kit
The thing that makes LUDWIG® BREAKBEATS drums such a great solution for gigging drummers is that they don't feel restrictive. That's because these drums combine clever designs and full-sized heads to achieve the feel and sound of a full kit. When the drummers here at N E W T O N E M U S I C got to check out this setup, one of the things that impressed us the most is the bass drum riser, which elevates the compact 16" bass drum so that it's the perfect height for your kick pedal.
Make It Fit
BREAKBEATS was designed with the city in mind. Positioned on a riser for optimum reach, its compact 14x16" bass drum, 7x10" tom, and 13x13" floor tom creates a set-up for sculpting grooves in tight spaces. It features REMO® Pinstripe Heads for pro-level tones, and comes with a multi-purpose bags for easy transport, and drum muting. The BREAKBEATS kit is available in White Sparkle, Black Sparkle, and Red Sparkle.
Break It Down
The tonal center of BREAKBEATS is a 5x14" matching wood snare drum. Create beats on the fly and make your voice heard at gigs, on the street, or in rehearsal.
Dial It In
Fitted with REMO® Heads, BREAKBEATS' 7-Ply hardwood shells play like a full-sized kit; fusing low-end kick punch with focused tom and snare midrange.
Pack It Up
Packable, stackable, and portable, BREAKBEATS' compact size and included velvet storage bags make it ideal for the drummer on the move. Play it wide open or instantly change volume and tone by draping each bag over each drum.
LUDWIG® BREAKBEATS by QUESTLOVE, one of the most popular drum sets in the market, has gotten a facelift for 2018. Upgrades to the bass drum tom post and mount, new modern looking telescoping bass drum spurs, rectangular-shaped floor tom leg mounts and tom tom mounts. Ludwig Accent complete drum sets now available in three new unique wrap finishes, red foil, silver foil and blue foil giving the colors texture and a slightly different look.
7-ply hardwood. Preferred by professionals for its tonal versatility.
Each drum's bearing edge is cut to a 45-degree angle within 1/16" from the outside edge. This sharp edge is hand-sanded to the craftsman's touch to assure a smooth, even, flat surface for easy head seating; the final touch to complete the unmistakable Ludwig Sound.
Ludwig offers a variety of today's most popular set-up options, as well some of Ludwig's most recognized configurations. These popular outfits cover a wide range of styles and sounds
- Configuration: Shell pack with snare
- Number of Drums: 4
- Snare (Depth x Diameter): 5" x 14"
- Mounted Toms (Depth x Diameter): 7" x 10"
- Floor Tom (Depth x Diameter): 13" x 13"
- Bass Drum (Depth x Diameter): 14" x 16"
- Shell Material: 7-Ply Hardwood
- Velvet Storage Bags
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
Manufacturers Identifier Numbers
- Manufacturer Part Number: LC179XX016 (Black Sparkle)
- Manufacturer Part Number: LC179XX028 (White Sparkle)
- Manufacturer Part Number: LC179XX025 (Red Wine Sparkle)
Possible Available Colours
- Black Spatkle
- White Sparkle
- Wine Red Sparkle
LUDWIG® BREAKBEATS by QUESTLOVE DRUM KIT URL Links
See exact specifications and configurations here at LUDWIG's website:
LUDWIG - A RICH HISTORY
The sonic benchmark and “The Most Famous Name On Drums”! For more than 100 years, Ludwig Drums have captivated players with its unrestrained style, design, and sound. From our humble beginnings in Chicago, IL to our historic operation refined in Monroe, NC…Ludwig Drums is dedicated to serving drummers and the art of drum crafting. We are the first name in performance, quality, and sound.
The start of the Ludwig Drum Company, and "The Most Famous Name on Drums"
- 1909 – William F. & Theobald Ludwig Founds Ludwig & Ludwig Drum Company.
- 1909 – Ludwig makes the first Ludwig Bass Drum Pedal.
- 1911 – Ludwig introduces their first Timpani model.
- 1918 – Theobald Ludwig passes in the Great Flu Epidemic.
A decade of innovation for both Drum Set and Concert Percussion
- Ludwig introduces Black Beauty Snare Drums - one of the most sought after snare drum sounds in the recording industry. Black Beauty Snare Drums are still produced today and sold around the world.
- Ludwig introduces Balanced Action Timpani.
- Ludwig introduces the Gold Triumphal Snare Drum.
During the great depression, William Ludwig Sr. sold Ludwig & Ludwig to CG Conn in Elkhart, IN. The Ludwig and Leedy brand were separate brands made in the same factory.
- 1937, William F. Ludwig establishes a new drum company called WFL Drum Company in Chicago.
- WFL competes with Ludwig branded drums made by CG Conn.
- WFL starts production on Damen Ave. in Chicago.
- 1938 - Bill Ludwig Jr. (AKA: The Chief) joins WFL
- 1938 – WFL creates the 1st Speed King Bass Drum Pedal.
WFL Drums supports the war efforts and starts a new era in marketing.
- Early to Mid-40’s – Due to the war efforts and shortages of metal, WFL Drum Company makes drums with wooden hoops, lugs and rope tension or drums with only 10% metal content.
- 1947 - Ludwig produces first post war catalog featuring Buddy Rich on the cover.
A decade of mergers and acquisitions sets up the future...
- 1951 – Under Conn, Ludwig & Ludwig and Leedy are combined under the name Leedy & Ludwig.
- 1955 – William F. Ludwig (WFL) buys the “Ludwig” name from Conn to form The Ludwig Drum Company.
The decade that changed the music industry and the face of Ludwig Drums forever...
- 1964 - Everything changes when Ringo Starr first appears with his Ludwig Black Oyster Pearl Drum Set with The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show.
- 1964 - The Ludwig 400 Supra-Phonic Snare Drum is introduced.
- 1966 – Ludwig acquires Musser Mallet Percussion to market Ludwig as “Total Percussion” –beginning years of dominance in the school percussion market.
- 1968 - The company’s name is changed to Ludwig Industries
A decade of innovation and growth...
- Ludwig becomes the leader with key artists performing on Ludwig including John Bonham from Led Zeppelin.
- Ludwig expands as school music markets explode…
- 1972 - Ludwig introduces Vistalite Drums made from see-thru colored Plexiglas.
- 1973 – William F. Ludwig Senior passes. William F. Ludwig Jr. is named President of Ludwig.
The "Chief" retires and Ludwig is sold, again...
- 1981 – William F. Ludwig II retires and sells Ludwig to The Selmer Company.
- 1984 - Ludwig’s 75th anniversary of business, Ludwig Drums moves operations from Chicago to Monroe, NC.
New Decade, New Drums, 90 years in business...Ludwig as part of Selmer is merged with Steinway Pianos and goes public on the NYSE.
- 1998 – Ludwig launches Classic Maple Series Drums
- 1999 – Ludwig celebrates 90th Anniversary.
History comes full circle as Ludwig celebrates 100 Years...
- Ludwig expands product offering with lower cost drums while maintaining a dominant Ludwig USA Manufacturing Facility in Monroe, NC.
- 2002 – Ludwig is merged with CG Conn and Selmer
- 2008 – William F. Ludwig II (aka Jr.) passes
- 2009 – Ludwig celebrates 100 years of business with new products, catalogs, collector’s editions.
- Ludwig re-introduces a limited production of the Gold Triumphal Snare Drum.
Ludwig enters a new decade with a passion for bridging the past to the future...
- 2013 – Ludwig Introduces The BreakBeats Kit by Questlove.
- 2011 – 2014 - Ludwig expands drum kit offering with the Element and Element Birch Series Drums.
- 2015 – Ludwig introduces Legacy Mahogany outfits to the USA Made offering
- 2016 – Ludwig introduces Ultimate Marching- signaling its return to the field
- 2016 – Ludwig Introduces The Pocket Kit by Questlove -a professional level drum kit made for 4-10 year olds featuring video lessons by Questlove and friends.
- 2016 – Ludwig expands into the Intermediate drummer market with the Element Evolution- everything a drummer needs to take the next step to greatness.
We are the NSW Mid-North Coast Franchise Dealer for these (and more) quality musical instruments & equipment plus loads more guitar, drum, keyboard, recording, and live brands.
∎ N E W T O N E M U S I C and ∎ GUITAR TRAINING CENTRE
58 COMMERCE STREET | TAREE NSW 2430
(PH) 0 2 6 5 5 2 1 4 4 4 | (PH) 0 4 0 7 1 1 4 1 1 2
(E) groundy @ tsn.cc
★ For more than 25 years at N E W T O N E M U S I C we provide: ★
✓ FREE SHIPPING to all states on the brand new ROLAND® TD-50KV V-Drum Kit.
✓ *FREE SHIPPING may apply to NSW/ACT, VIC, S.E. SA, S.E. QLD may apply (ask if you qualify).
✓ $50 SHIPPING to all states ($75 to WA, NT, TAS & Other Areas) on extras & accessories.
✓ 12-Month Manufacturers WARRANTY.
✓ LAYBY without time limits & receipts showing remaining balance.
✓ PAYPAL Safe & Secure Payment.
✓ CREDIT CARD phone MOTO & BPOINT payments accepted.
✓ NO INTEREST EVER Finance available.
✓ BANK DEPOSIT to:
Groundwater's Guitar School Inc
58 Commerce Street, Taree NSW 2430
( BSB: 0 6 2 6 0 3 / ACC: 1 0 1 7 1 0 9 2 )
NOTE: FREE freight may apply when purchasing two or more items at our online stores
N E W T O N E M U S I C